Laser engraver is an automated laser machine with CNC (Computer Numerical Control) system that adopts Fiber/UV/CO2 laser beam to cut & engrave 2D/3D letters, numbers, texts, patterns, photos, pictures, signs or logos on the surface of metals (steel, copper, brass, aluminum, gold, silver, alloy, iron), acrylic, delrin, glass, crystal, rubber, wood, fabric, plastic, leather, paper, stone, textiles.
What Is CO2 Laser Engraving Machine?
A CO2 laser engraver is an automatic laser etching system that uses a 10.6 μm wavelength laser beam generated by a CO2 laser tube to act on the surface of the substrate to vaporize the excess material to form pits, so as to make a laser-engraved project. It is a carbon dioxide gas laser engraving cutting machine that uses the computer to control the X-Y console to drive the laser head to move and control the laser switch as required. The CAD/CAM software generates a laser file from the designed pattern or text and stores it in the computer.
When the machine reads the file from the computer, the laser head will move back and forth line by line from left to right and top to bottom along the scanning track, so as to realize the laser engraving plan. CO2 laser engraving machines can etch and cut wood, plywood, MDF, bamboo, paper, plastic, leather, cloth, glass, ceramic, resin, plastic, PCB, and stone.
Features of CO2 Laser Engraving Machine
- The laser engraver adopts a scanning system for high-speed magnetic induction motor control with laser routes to the advantages of high accuracy and speed.
- Fiber laser model has a over 100,000 hours service life. Almost no maintenance during this period.
- Permanent marking: Laser marking is a permanent marking. It won’t fade, run or become less discernable as time passes like traditional marking including ink jet, hand engraving, dot-peen marking.
- Support coding, serial number, batch number, date number, two-dimensional bar codes and other codes marking.
- Processed products arbitrary depth adjustable: Marking a clear, beautiful, permanent and difficult to wear.
- High precision: 0.0025mm re-position accuracy. Minimum line width 0.01mm.
- Non-contact process: Won’t cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress to materials. Laser beam won’t move the work piece.
- Powerful software, which can support autocad, CordlDRAM mapping dxf, plt and bmp format.
- Support almost all Windows-based software like Coreldraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop. No need to adjust Q-switch easier than YAG diode marking machine.
- The rotary attachment is optional for cups, rings, pens, and more rotating marking projects.
How Does CO2 Laser Engraving Machine Work?
CO2 laser generator uses the transition between the vibration and rotation energy levels of CO2 molecules to generate laser beam, and the laser beam is transmitted and focused on the surface of the material, causing the material irradiated by the high-energy laser beam to vaporize rapidly to form pits. Use the computer to control the X-Y console to drive the laser head to move and control the laser switch as required. The image information made by the software has been stored in the computer in a certain way.
When the information is read from the computer in sequence, the laser head moves along the scan trace from left to right, from top to bottom, line by line to scan back and forth, and form an engraved pattern. With high power laser, laser cut can be realized. Generally speaking, 60W laser is mainly used for engraving, 80W laser, 100W laser, 130W laser, 150W laser, and 180W laser can be used for both engraving and cutting. Of course, the laser power is adjustable during operation. Turn it down for engraving and turn it up for cutting. The level of laser power will also affect the depth of engraving and the thickness of cutting.
CO2 Laser Engraving Machine Features
- Automatic focus lens.
- CO2 sealed laser tube including laser powers of 60 Watts, 80 Watts, 100 Watts, 130 Watts, 150 Watts or 180 Watts.
- Honey comb table or knife table for option.
- Automatic up and down platform for option.
- Profesional exhauster device.
- Profesional cooling device.
- Transmit files directly in CorelDraw, AutoCAD, and more softwares.
- The CO2 laser machine adopts international linear rail with high precision.
- The CO2 laser machine owns functions of restoring from power off, continuation on break point.
Application of CO2 Laser Engraving Machine Applications
CO2 laser engraver is designed for wood engraving, industrial prototyping, industrial engraving, sign making, medical part engraving, aerospace, architectural modeling, specialty advertising, plastics fabricating, flexo, point of purchase, rubber stamps, picture framing, gift manufacturing, bar coding, gasket cutting, textile cutting, puzzles, cabinetry, awards recognition, personalized pens, door pulls, scroll patterns cutting, games, toys, finger joints, inlays, overlays, fraternity paddles, music boxes, light switch plates, jewelry boxes, parts engraving, router templates, desk sets, scrap booking, photo albums, jewelry, crafts, and Italian charms.
MaterialsWood, acrylic, stone, bamboo, organic glass, crystal, plastic, garments, paper, leather, rubber, ceramic, glass, and other nonmetal materials.
IndustriesAdvertisements, gifts, crafts, arts, toys, shoes, computers, model making, garments, building, paper, packaging and printing.
Get In Touch With Us