How to Calibrate the PH Meter?
1. Before calibration, add the pH4.00/pH6.86/pH9.18 buffer powder into beaker with 250ml of distilled water, then stir until the powder has completely dissolved.
2. Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the meter; Adjust to PH mode;
3. Put the electrode into pH4.00/pH6.86/pH9.18 standard solution, waiting for the readings to stabilize (usually 5~10 Seconds);
4. Press and hold the MODE/CAL button and release after 6 seconds;
5. Until pH4.00/PH6.86/PH9.18 readings are no longer flashing, finish.