Measuring range: 0.00-14.00 pH
Resolution: 0.01 pH
Accuracy: ±0.05 pH
Batteries: 2x 1.5V LR44 button cells
Automatic temperature compensation
How to Use?
Step 1: Remove the protective cap
Step 2: Clean the electrode in distilled water and let it dry
Step 3: Turn the meter on by pressing the ON/OFF key
Step 4: Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution you want to test
Step 5: Stir gently and wait for the displayed pH to stabilize
Step 6: After finishing, clean the electrode in distilled water and turn the meter off by pressing the ON/OFF key
How to Calibrate the PH Meter?
1. Before calibration, add the pH4.00/pH6.86/pH9.18 buffer powder into beaker with 250ml of distilled water, then stir until the powder has completely dissolved.
2. Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the meter.
3. Put the electrode into pH4.00/pH6.86/pH9.18 standard solution, waiting for the readings to stabilize (usually 5~10 Seconds).
4. Press and hold the CAL/ATC button and release after 6 seconds.
5. Until the readings of pH4.00/pH6.86/pH9.18 is no longer flashing, the calibration of pH4.00/pH6.86/pH9.18 is completed.
Pocket Size PH Meter is the ideal test kit for home and laboratory uses.Suitable for testing the pH of drinking water, swimming pools, aquariums, reverse osmosis systems, spas or hydroponics; ideal for testing water, swimming pools, aquariums, spas, hydroponics, food, wine and beer, etc.
1. Clean the electrode with distilled water before and after each use.
2. Do not touch the electrodes with hard tools or fingers. Always put on the protective cap to prevent the electrode from drying out and damaging it.
3. When measuring, the depth of the PH meter probe inserted into the water should not exceed the length of the PH pen cap to prevent damage to the circuit board.
4. When the meter cannot be turned on or the display fades, please open the battery box and replace the battery (pay attention to the polarity), and then recalibrate the meter.
5. When calibrating each package of calibration powder, add distilled water no more than 250ML, too much water will easily cause errors.
6. Store the PH meter in a cool and dry place to prevent damage caused by moisture.