Handheld Fiber Laser Welder
- Laser Type :CW Laser (Continuous Wave Laser)
- Laser Source Power : 1000W/1500W/2000W
- The laser wave length : 1070nm±5nm
- Welding thickness : 0.5-5mm
- Working voltage : 1 PHASE, 220V 50/60Hz
- Cooling Method : Water Cooling
- Price Range: $5500.00 to $9500.00
- Application : Laser Welder is widely used in the complicated and irregular welding processes of cabinets and kitchens,stair lifts,shelves,ovens,stainless steel doors and windows guardrails,distribution boxes,stainless steel furniture,metal sheet metal and other industries.
For production workshops engaged in small-scale processing or non-large-scale welding, handheld laser welders are the best choice, occupying small space and diversifying welding products. The handheld laser welder uses a handheld welding gun to replace the previously fixed optical path, subverting the previous working mode of the laser welding machine. This mode of operation is not only convenient for welding moulds, advertising words, kitchenware and other products, but also for outdoor laser welding.
What is A Laser welder?
A laser welding machine is also known as laser beam welding machine, laser welder, laser beam welder, laser welder machine, laser beam welding equipment, laser beam welding gun, laser beam welding tool, seam welding machine, laser bonding machine, laser brazing machine, laser joining machine, laser soldering machine.
Handheld laser welding machine is a type of portable fiber laser beam welding machine which couples the high energy fiber laser beams into the optical fiber, after long-distance transmission, then transformed into parallel lights through collimating mirror to be focused on the work piece to implement the welding.
The fiber laser welder is more flexible to implement flexible transmission of non-contact welding for those difficult to weld site. The manual laser beam welding can realize the spectrum separation on time and energy, it can do multi-beam welding at the same time, it provides the conditions for high precise welding compared with the traditional MIG & TIG welding, electric welding, and arc welding.
Features of Handheld Laser Welder
- Simple operation,greatly reducing labor costs;Fast speed and efficiency is 3-8 times that of argon arc welding;
- Indirect radiation is small;Concentrated energy and little influence of thermal deformation.
- Fine welding seam,deep molten pool,high strength;Very thin materials can be welded,such as 0.05mm stainless steel;Both autogenous welding and additive welding are Ok .
- The welding head can weld the workpiece at any angle,applicable to various complex welds and various devices.
- Easy operation.No deformation of weld;Stable Laser output can ensure welding consistency.360℃ Micro Welding.
- More accurate welding position.The welding seam is smooth, the welding workpiece is not deformed, the welding is firm and the subsequent grinding process is reduced, saving time and cost.
- Laser welding depth is large, welding is strong, suitable for all kinds of complicated welding.
|Laser Source Power||1000W/1500W/2000W|
|Maximum Modulation Frequency||100KHz|
|Cable length||7 m (customizable)|
|Cooling method||Water cooling|
|Visual positioning||Red dot|
|Working voltage||1 PHASE, 220V 50/60Hz|
|1000W-Max. Welding Thickness||Stainless Steel: 3mm; Iron: 3mm; Carbon Steel: 3mm; Brass: 3mm; Aluminum: 2mm: Galvanized Sheet: 3mm|
|1500W-Max. Welding Thickness||Stainless Steel: 4mm; Iron: 4mm; Carbon Steel: 4mm; Brass: 4mm; Aluminum: 3mm: Galvanized Sheet: 4mm|
|2000W-Max. Welding Thickness||Stainless Steel: 5mm; Iron: 5mm; Carbon Steel: 5mm; Brass: 5mm; Aluminum: 4mm: Galvanized Sheet: 5mm|
Smart Control Panel
- The full-screen operation interface makes the working status clear at a glance.
- The operation panel is simple to set and easy to learn.
- Complicated training is not required.
Handheld Welding Gun
- Pure copper welding nozzle,integrated gas protection system.
- The hand-held welding head is light and flexible,which can realize welding of any part of the workpiece.
- You are not easy to fatigue after a long working time.
MAX Laser Source
- High beam quality
- Alternative lamp pump lasers
- High photoelectric conversion efficiency
- Pulse and continuous working modes
- High pulse power, stable power, and high peak power
- Intelligent control self-adaptive hot and cold dual temperature adjustment.
- Separate cooling of cleaning head and laser source.
- Stable laser output,fast and energysaving.
Auto Wire Feeder
- Auto Wire Fedder Included
- When the welding gap is big or you want a stronger welding strength,wire feeder is needed.
- You can turn off the feeder function when you do not need it
Optic Fiber Cable
- 10-meter brand optical fiber can realize long-distance operation,wide reachable distance.
- Flexible and convenient operation.
Advantages of Handheld Laser Welder
Improve process defects: Hand-held laser welding can improve welding defects such as undercut, under-welding, dense pores and cracks in the traditional welding process.
Good welding effect: fast welding speed, smooth and beautiful weld after welding. When welding, the heat affected area is small, which will not cause work deformation, blackening, and trace problems on the back. Moreover, the welding depth is large, the welding is firm, and the melting is sufficient.
Cost-saving: good welding effect reduces subsequent grinding process, saving time and cost (2-10 times faster than traditional welding, a machine can save at least 2 welders a year and fewer consumables). Fewer consumables, long life and low equipment maintenance costs.
Simple operation: welding by hand, quick start, flexible and convenient, and longer welding distance.
High flexibility: suitable for all kinds of complex welds, easy to weld any part of the workpiece at any angle. Further, broaden the scope of application of laser welding.
How Much Does A Handheld Laser Welder Cost?
The average cost of a handheld laser welder is around $7,900 depending on the fiber laser powers based on the data from Google, Amazon, and Sinbadlab. A cheap portable laser welder with 1000W fiber laser source is priced from $5,500 for beginners with hobbyists in home use. An affordable 1500W handheld fiber laser welding machine cost start at $7,900 for small business with low cost. The top rated portable fiber laser welder machine with 2000W handheld laser welding gun will cost $11,000 for commercial use in industrial manufacturing. The best budget 3-in-1 laser welding, cleaning, cutting machine prices range from $5,500 up to $8,000.
Application Scene of Handheld Laser Welder
Handheld laser welder can be used for welding stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, aluminum, gold, chromium, silver, titanium, nickel and other metals or alloys, it can also be used for a variety of welding between different materials, including copper – brass, titanium – molybdenum, titanium – gold, nickel – copper, and so on.
It is mainly for the fixed position of large and medium-sized sheet metal, cabinets, chassis, aluminum alloy door and window frames, stainless steel sinks in kitchen and bathroom industry, home appliance industry, advertising industry, mold industry, stainless steel products industry, stainless steel engineering industry, doors and windows industry, handicraft industry, household goods industry, furniture industry, auto parts industry, etc.
International Shipping Around the World
Are you looking forward to buy an affordable robotic or handheld laser welding machine for miniature, densely arranged, precise, and heat-sensitive parts with jewelry, kitchenware, aerospace, automotive, electronic devices and components, commercial, shipbuilding, chemical & medical industries to realize spot welding, butt welding, stitch welding, and sealing welding in USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Australia, Russia, South Africa, China, India or other countries from Asia, Europe, North America?
We’ll offer you 2022 cheap fiber laser welder machine with 1000W, 1500W, or 2000W laser power, and expert laser welding service to fit your custom laser beam welding plans, projects, and ideas.
All the laser equipment can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
Get In Touch With Us
Applications of Laser Cleaning Rust Removal Techniques
Laser cleaning rust removal using high-frequency high-energy laser pulses irradiation surface, coating layer can be instantly absorbed focusing laser energy, make oil, rusty spot or coating on the surface [...]
Working Principle of Laser Cleaning Machine
A laser cleaning system works by emitting a beam of light, which is then absorbed by the contaminants on the surface. The process repeats until all of the contaminants [...]
Will laser cleaning damage the metal surface?
Laser cleaning can be a great way to clean metal surfaces. It's fast and efficient and can remove surface oxides without damaging or changing the chemical or structural composition [...]
How To Use Laser Cleaner to Clean Precision Equipment?
The process begins with the equipment being cleaned in an ultrasonic bath containing a detergent solution. This solution loosens any dirt or grime stuck on the surface of your [...]
Why Choose A Laser Cleaning Machine?
Laser cleaning machine is a new type of cleaning equipment that uses laser to clean up the surface. It is an advanced technology that has been widely used in [...]
What is A Laser Welding Machine? How Does it Work?
What is A Laser Welding Machine? Laser welding machines and laser welding technology is becoming very popular with the advent of the latest laser generation technologies. In short, [...]