Handheld Fiber Laser Cleaner Machine
- Laser Type :CW Laser (Continuous Wave Laser)
- Laser Source Power : 1000W/1500W/2000W
- Scanning Width : 160±10mm
- Cleaning Efficiency : 15-45㎡/h
- Input Voltage : 220V, 1Phase
- Cooling Method : Water Cooling
- Price Range: $8500.00 to $9000.00
- Application to multiple scenarios-Mold cleaning,paint stripping or coating removal,pre-treatment of parts before spraying,aerospace component cleaning,oxides removal pre-treatment before soldering or welding,etc
Handheld fiber laser cleaning machine is a manual portable laser cleaner with 1000W, 1500W, or 2000W CW fiber laser generator for rust removal, paint stripping, coating removal, plating, oil, stain, dirt cleaning for metal, ceramic, stone, and rubber mold residue cleaning. Now the affordable portable handheld laser cleaning machine for sale at cost price.
What is Laser Cleaning Machine and How Does it Work?
Laser cleaning is an environmentally friendly laser ablation or photoablation method to replace chemical and mechanical cleaning methods.Laser cleaning machine is a type of laser ablation machine to irradiate and heat the surface material of the object with a CW (Continuous Wave) laser or pulsed laser and make it evaporate or sublime to achieve the purpose of removing the surface material.
Laser cleaning machine is also known as laser cleaner, laser rust cleaning machine, laser paint removal machine, laser paint stripping machine, laser coating removal machine, laser rust removal machine, laser oxide removal machine, laser dirt cleaning machine, laser oil cleaning machine, laser descaler machine.
There are two most common types of laser cleaning machines:
One is CW fiber laser cleaning machine, another one is pulsed laser cleaning machine.CW fiber laser cleaning machine uses handheld clean head with continuous laser source. The advantage of CW cleaning machine is high cost performance. If you have low requirements for laser cleaning and only remove rust or thin paint of stainless steel, mild steel and iron, the cost effective CW laser cleaning machine can meet the requirements.CW laser cleaning machine powers support 1000W 1500W 2000W.
Pulsed laser cleaning machine is equipped with pulse laser source and galvo clean head. If you have high-value products need to clean and without harm the base materials, that must be use pulsed laser cleaning machine system.Laser cleaners are designed for laser degreasing, laser paint removal, laser zinc removal, laser film removal, laser coating. Laser cleaning machines are mainly used for rust removal from metal surface, paint removal treatment, plating, coating removal, oil, stain, dirt cleaning, and rubber mold residue cleaning.
Features of Laser Cleaning Machine
- Continuous fiber laser cleaner can be used to remove attachments or coatings on the surface of objects, including rust removal, paint removal, oil removal, cultural relic cleaning, glue removal, coating removal, plating removal, etc.
- It has the advantages of no grinding, noncontact, and no pollution, etc.
- Wide Material Applicability, Flexible and Efficient Application in Various Industrial Processing Scenarios.
- Handheld Laser Cleaning Head, Light and Easy to Use, Can Be Used for Long-time Operation.
- With universal casters, It is easy to move and install.
- No need chemical detergent, no consumable,no damage, no pollution;High cleaning efficiency, time-saving.
- Stable laser cleaning system,free maintenance.
- All the materials used in the products come from the best manufacturers, such as Maxphotonics, JPT, Schneider, etc.
- Electrical and circuit scientific planning, layout, standardized production process, high quality.
- For the cleaning system, you need to double-click the switch to start cleaning, which is safer to operate and avoid mistakes.
- Dust removal system to avoid damage to the lens caused by dust pollution, reduce replacement, reduce machine cost, and improve cleaning efficiency.
|Laser Source Power||1000W/1500W/2000W|
|Total Power||6000-10000W(Including Chiller)|
|Cable Length||Standard 10m(customizable 15m)|
|Input Voltage||220V, 1Phase|
|Environment Humidity||≤70% No Condensation|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Cooling Water Requirements||Purifiedor Distilled Water|
Handheld Laser Cleaning Machine
- Laser cleaning machine for metal rust paint oil,etc.
- Energy saving and environmental pretection.
- No damage to the base material.
- Cost saving, cleaning evenly.
- Adjustable Parameters to fit various materials and processing needs.
Laser Cleaning Head(Upgrade)
- Independent research and development,lightweight and easy to use.
- 400mm focal length,cleaning width up to 160mm.
- Short focus,large cleaning width,high tolerance,low light attenuation.
- Flexible and easy to clean on large irregular workpieces.
MAX Laser Source
- High beam quality
- Alternative lamp pump lasers
- High photoelectric conversion efficiency
- Pulse and continuous working modes
- High pulse power, stable power, and high peak power
- Intelligent control self-adaptive hot and cold dual temperature adjustment.
- Separate cooling of cleaning head and laser source.
- Stable laser output,fast and energysaving.
Smart Control Panel
- Full touch screen operation interface,multilingual support.
- Work status is clear at g glance.
- Process libary design,set once,use at any time.
- Aviation/Marine/Electromechanical/Rubber Mold/Auto Parts/Food Processing
- Mold cleaning,paint stripping or coating removal,pre-treatment of parts before spraying,aerospace component cleaning,oxides removal pre-treatment before soldering or welding.
Portable Handheld Fiber Laser Cleaning Machine Advantages
Compared with the traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid solid strong impact cleaning and high frequency ultrasonic cleaning, manual laser cleaner has obvious advantages.
1. It is a “green” cleaning method. It does not need any chemical reagent and cleaning liquid. The waste cleaned is basically solid powder. It is small, easy to store and recycle, and can easily solve the environmental pollution caused by chemical cleaning.
2. The traditional cleaning method is contact cleaning, which has mechanical force on the surface of the cleaning object, damages the surface of the object or the cleaning medium adheres to the surface of the object being cleaned, which can not be removed, resulting in secondary pollution. The non-abrasion and non-contact nature of laser cleaning make these problems easy to solve.
3. Laser can be transmitted through optical fibers, cooperate with robots and robots, realize remote operation conveniently, and can clean the parts that are not easy to reach by traditional methods, which can ensure the safety of personnel in some dangerous places.
4. The portable fiber laser cleaner can remove pollutants and contaminants from many types of materials without damaging.
5. The portable fiber laser cleaner has high efficiency and saves time.
6. Although the purchase of laser cleaning system has a high one-time investment in the early stage, the cleaning system can be used stably for a long time with low operation cost.
Laser cleaning is considered to be the most reliable and effective solution because of its non-abrasive, non-contact, non-thermal effect and applicability to various materials. Laser cleaning will be instead of traditional chemical and mechanical cleaning methods for environmental protection and safety.
Application Scene of Portable Handheld Fiber Laser Cleaning Machine
Removing the burnt rubber residue from tire molds; giving a new life to old pipelines; cleaning pipes in nuclear power plants; and even larger projects such as removing paint from a rusty bridge and preparing welding surfaces are all projects that can benefit from industrial laser cleaning.
This non-contact cleaning technique can be used in countless industrial applications. The only limit is the capacity to discriminate between the material to be removed and the one to be protected.
At the moment, the most common laser cleaning applications include:
- Welding pre-treatments to remove rust and other contaminants from welding areas
- Welding post-treatments to remove aluminum and stainless-steel oxides
- Laser surface preparation to maximize paint adhesion
- Laser oxide removal from specialty alloy ingots
- Coating removal just after the coating process to replace part masking in production lines
- Depainting parts that would otherwise be scrapped due to paint defects
International Shipping Around the World
Are you looking forward to buy an affordable automatic, portable, or handheld Laser cleaning Machines for rust removal, paint stripping, coating removal, oxide removal, plating, oil, stain, dirt cleaning for metal, ceramic, stone, and rubber mold residue cleaning in USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Australia, Russia, South Africa, China, India or other countries?
We’ll offer you 2022 cheap fiber Laser cleaning Machines with 1000W, 1500W, or 2000W laser power, and expert cleaning service to fit your custom cleaning plans, projects, and ideas.
All the laser equipment can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.
Get In Touch With Us
Applications of Laser Cleaning Rust Removal Techniques
Laser cleaning rust removal using high-frequency high-energy laser pulses irradiation surface, coating layer can be instantly absorbed focusing laser energy, make oil, rusty spot or coating on the surface [...]
Working Principle of Laser Cleaning Machine
A laser cleaning system works by emitting a beam of light, which is then absorbed by the contaminants on the surface. The process repeats until all of the contaminants [...]
Will laser cleaning damage the metal surface?
Laser cleaning can be a great way to clean metal surfaces. It's fast and efficient and can remove surface oxides without damaging or changing the chemical or structural composition [...]
How To Use Laser Cleaner to Clean Precision Equipment?
The process begins with the equipment being cleaned in an ultrasonic bath containing a detergent solution. This solution loosens any dirt or grime stuck on the surface of your [...]
Why Choose A Laser Cleaning Machine?
Laser cleaning machine is a new type of cleaning equipment that uses laser to clean up the surface. It is an advanced technology that has been widely used in [...]
What is A Laser Welding Machine? How Does it Work?
What is A Laser Welding Machine? Laser welding machines and laser welding technology is becoming very popular with the advent of the latest laser generation technologies. In short, [...]