The multi rip saw is mainly used for sawing square timber wood into a plurality of square bars. The upper and lower shafts are designed for large diameters. It has the characteristics of small sawing path, smooth sawing surface and high yield. It is an ideal woodworking machinery for processing finger joints, joinery boards and packaging boards.
The thickness of the board can be controlled by changing the cushion cover. It can process a variety of hard logs such as poplar, pine, eucalyptus, fir and green steel.
Features of Square Wood Multi Rip Saw Machine
1. The upper and lower drive shafts synchronously rotate, and the feeding is powerful. It can move forward and backward freely, no wood stuck.
2. The equipment adopts imported double bearing design. The key components, such as spindle and bushing, are processed by super-fine external grinding machine under the advanced technology of heat treatment process, electroplating process and numerical control process. The surface strength and precision is higher with smaller vibrating, that ensure longer practical life.
3. The humanized design of the key parts is truly waterproof, dustproof and easy to maintain, without damaging each saw blade.
4. The cooling system has been redesigned with an advanced in-shaft water spray method for more complete cooling.
5. Upper pressing roll automatically increase tensile force to ensure stable feeding.
6. The main chassis is integrated, more stable and not deformed.