Compared with the traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid solid strong impact cleaning and high frequency ultrasonic cleaning, manual laser cleaner has obvious advantages.
1. It is green” cleaning method. It does not need any chemical reagent and cleaning liquid. The waste cleaned is basically solid powder. It is small, easy to store and recycle, and can easily solve the environmental pollution caused by chemical cleaning.
2. The traditional cleaning method is contact cleaning, which has mechanical force on the surface of the cleaning object, damages the surface of the object or the cleaning medium adheres to the surface of the object being cleaned, which can not be removed, resulting in secondary pollution. The non-abrasion and non-contact nature of laser cleaning make these problems easy to solve.
3. Laser can be transmitted through optical fibers, cooperate with robots and robots, realize remote operation conveniently, and can clean the parts that are not easy to reach by traditional methods, which can ensure the safety of personnel in some dangerous places.
4. The portable fiber laser cleaner can remove pollutants and contaminants from many types of materials without damaging.
5. The portable fiber laser cleaner has high efficiency and saves time.
6. Although the purchase of laser cleaning system has a high one-time investment in the early stage, the cleaning system can be used stably for a long time with low operation cost.
Laser cleaning is considered to be the most reliable and effective solution because of its non-abrasive, non-contact, non-thermal effect and applicability to various materials. Laser cleaning will be instead of traditional chemical and mechanical cleaning methods for environmental protection and safety.
The portable handheld laser cleaning machine cost depends on different configurations and features.
Handheld Laser Cleaner Cost:
The price of 1000W handheld laser cleaning machine starts from $6800.00. The price range of 1500W portable laser cleaner is from $8800.00. The minimum cost of 2000W high power portable laser cleaning machine is $108,000.00.Even if the configurations are similar, the costs from different manufacturers are not the same. Because the cost not only involves configurations, but also includes shipping, brand, after-sales service, and other factors.
The functions of laser cleaning are tremendous. It is a useful technique for different strata of industry. Whether it is pre-welding metal cleaning or de-painting. Laser cleaner is widely used for different purposes, that is:
- Pre-Welding Metal Cleaning
Efficient pre-welding treatment or material preparation, which may include laser rust removal, e-coating contamination, or treatment of other selective layers.
- Post-Welding Cleaning in Preparation for Coating
Easy removal of the rough and charred post-welding area to securely adhere paint or coating to the welded material in preparation for coatings.
- Ship Maintenance Interior and Exterior
Maintenance repairs for engines, small boats, critical components, door hinges, door locks, and latches. Removal of salt water stains and more to prevent corrosion, maintain functionality, avoid premature failures, and prevent further deterioration and damage.
- Assembled Component Maintenance Clean-ups and Reconditioning
Smoothing of surfaces and removal of scaling from engines, generators, anchoring chains, winches, gear shifting components, throttle components, fuel pumps, and water separators, without disassembly.
- Parts Identification Engraving for Maintenance or Inventory Management
Marking and engraving of individual parts without human evaluation of conditions.
- Non-Erasable Service and Quality Marks
- Can be used for weld quality control, repair work, and more on newly welded piping, high-pressure fuel pipes, balance tanks, pressurized compartments, water pipes, and high-pressure vapour pipes.
- Selective De- painting
Selective cleaning on access points, service latches, and more.